Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Loraine12
Follower
Follower

My battery lasts less than one month. Usually I receive a notification that it is running low. This time I did not receive anything, so I had no idea it was dead. This is a huge problem, because I had an issue with my neighbors and thought I'd be able to see it on my camera! 

Best answers
  • jguerdat
    Guru
    Guru

While it's a good idea to check the battery level occasionally, it sounds like something may be causing extra drain. This can be signal strength/quality or the amount of recordings per day (<5 minutes per day is the spec for battery life). The lack of notifications could be due to the battery precipitously draining for some reason, not allowing the notification to be sent.

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

While it's a good idea to check the battery level occasionally, it sounds like something may be causing extra drain. This can be signal strength/quality or the amount of recordings per day (<5 minutes per day is the spec for battery life). The lack of notifications could be due to the battery precipitously draining for some reason, not allowing the notification to be sent.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation