Wire free doorbell offline

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Cjr74
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a wire free doorbell and (2) Pro 4 cameras. It started with the doorbell going offline. I’d remove the battery and reinstall it will then go back online. Could be four days, hours or even just minutes. Now I have the same situation with the Pro 4’s. It goes back and forth between all 3 sometimes 2 offline at a time. It doesn’t matter which 2 but since configuration of 2. They still pick up motion and record but remain offline. I’m at my wits end. I’m about ready to toss them and move on to different camera company all together!!!!! I’ve spent days on this!!!

5 REPLIES 5
Cyngust
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm following this topic because I'm having the same issue. Doorbell started going offline. Once I fixed it, my camera went down. When the camera finally connected again, the doorbell went offline again. I can no longer view the live feed and I do not get notifications, but it does save activity to the library.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Cjr74 wrote:

I have a wire free doorbell and (2) Pro 4 cameras. It started with the doorbell going offline. I’d remove the battery and reinstall it will then go back online. Could be four days, hours or even just minutes. Now I have the same situation with the Pro 4’s. It goes back and forth between all 3 sometimes 2 offline at a time. It doesn’t matter which 2 but since configuration of 2. They still pick up motion and record but remain offline. 

Is this happening in both the app and a PC browser (my.arlo.com)?

Cjr74
Aspirant
Aspirant

Up until you asked I hadn’t checked in a PC. I just checked and the same issue is happening on the PC. Same camera/cameras are offline on both PC and app.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Cjr74 wrote:

Up until you asked I hadn’t checked in a PC. I just checked and the same issue is happening on the PC. Same camera/cameras are offline on both PC and app.

If you have a subscription, you might want to try phone support.  Go into the support section of the app, and select a camera in the subscription plan (doesn't matter which).  Scroll down to the contact area, and you should see a phone option.

Cyngust
Aspirant
Aspirant

In addition to cameras randomly going offline, I am also not receiving notifications from the camera that's actually online. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation