Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
macirl
Star
Star

Does anyone know how I access the devices which are listed in my "verification methods" when signing into my Arlo doorbell account?

It shows a number of old phones and email addresses which I wish to remove, but I can't see how to edit them to tidy them up?

I did contact Arlo support but got no reply to my support ticket. 

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@macirl wrote:

It shows a number of old phones and email addresses which I wish to remove, but I can't see how to edit them to tidy them up?

touch the device/address you want to remove, and swipe left.

macirl
Star
Star

Where do I find the list?  It popped up a few times when I had to sign in, but I don't know where to go now to find it and edit the devices?

Thanks,

macirl
Star
Star

when I sign into my.arlo.com it lists the devices but there is no way to edit the list...

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@macirl wrote:

when I sign into my.arlo.com it lists the devices but there is no way to edit the list...

The swipe left instruction is for the app, not the browser.

from my.arlo.com, there is an edit option underneath the devices.  Click on that, and you will see a trashcan next to every device except the primary one.

macirl
Star
Star

thanks I have tried.  But when you say "edit option underneath the devices" - how do I find the list of devices in the webpage? I can't find a way to go back and find the list of devices to edit them?

The only time I see the list is when I go to sign into the my.arlo.com website, and on that page as I sign in. there is no edit option.

Thanks- any guidance on where I'd find the list to edit it would be great. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@macirl wrote:

Thanks- any guidance on where I'd find the list to edit it would be great. 

Go into your account profile - you'll find a two-step verification section in there.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation