Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Purchased Video Doorbell Wirefree can't activate trial period

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
WilPrive
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can not activate free trial period secure

9 REPLIES 9
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@WilPrive wrote:

Can not activate free trial period secure

Are you in a country where Arlo offers a subscription?  https://kb.arlo.com/88/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-how-much-cloud-recording-i...

WilPrive
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, i purchased it in the Netherlands, on the box the text “free trial” . So my question, how i get my free trial
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@WilPrive wrote:
Yes, i purchased it in the Netherlands, on the box the text “free trial” . So my question, how i get my free trial

It should have opted you in automatically.  Have you checked the subscription section of the app (or my.arlo.com)?

WilPrive
Aspirant
Aspirant

It did not opted automatically. I have not a subscription in the section of the app (or my.arlo.com).

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@WilPrive wrote:

It did not opted automatically. I have not a subscription in the section of the app (or my.arlo.com).

@JamesC :  is this something you can escalate?

@WilPrive:  You could also try exchanging with the seller. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

WilPrive.

Where did you make the purchase? Is the doorbell new and was the box unopened?

JamesC

WilPrive
Aspirant
Aspirant

I Purchased the doorbell at BOL.com and the box was unopened. What do you need to give me the free trial period?

WilPrive
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just received an e-mail from ARLO what I can do with the wire free doorbell with a 3 month trial for Arlo secure, but it is not activated automatically? So how can you help me?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

WilPrive,

If the doorbell did not apply the trial automatically upon installation, this could indicate that the trial plan was already previously claimed before your purchase. I encourage you to reach out to your original place of purchase and request an exchange.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation