Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
chitownswede
Aspirant
Aspirant

Today I learned that my doorbell is defective and outside of warranty after multiple issues with internet linking. I decided to cancel my subscription to Arlo and move on. After multiple attempts to cancel and my account showing no active doorbell/cameras, I have been unable to do so. I have not received any assistance from the Arlo representatives and unfortunately there is not an active phone number where you can actually speak to a human. I have since had my credit card company place a merchant block so that Arlo can no longer charge me the monthly subscription fee. Hopefully within the next 15 months, Arlo's website will allow me to cancel the subscription.

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

chitownswede,

To cancel a subscription follow these instructions:  https://kb.arlo.com/1215141/How-do-I-change-or-cancel-my-Arlo-subscription-plan

JamesC

chitownswede
Aspirant
Aspirant

Again today I have tried multiple times to cancel my subscription following information on the link you provided without success. It brings me to the window entitled Cancel Arlo Smart which indicates that by canceling your plan today you: receive only general motion detection notifications and lose cloud activity zones. I click continue to cancel and nothing happens. It surely would be a plus if there was someone to talk to in person in order to get this accomplished. I no longer have a working doorbell/video cam and yet I cannot cancel this subscription.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

chitownswede,

I've opened and escalated a ticket on this issue for further investigation. An agent will reach out to you with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC

chitownswede
Aspirant
Aspirant
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation