Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I'm trying to install an Arlo Wireless Doorbell model AVD2001.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
glwiltse
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm trying to install an Arlo Wireless Doorbell model AVD2001.  I have been working with the online support team for 6 days and they can't help and just send the same troubleshooting info once they disconnect.  I follow the directions and everything goes properly up to the part after it recognizes the UL code and chimes.  The program started searching for the doorbell.  The front LEDS blink white for about 10 seconds and then turn red and blink 4 times.  The app eventually times out.  I have used a paper clip to do a full reset and that hasn't helped.  When I received this over a week ago I set it up and it worked but then I loaded a SmartHub and three Pro4 cameras.  Now the doorbell won't connect.  The SmartHub does connect to the cameras and it's located about 4 feet from the Doorbell.

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you using a mesh network? do you have any symbols or spaces in your network name/Password?

glwiltse
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the reply.  After working several days trying to get the doorbell to connect I gave up and returned it. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation