Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Some customers in Australia and New Zealand regions may be experiencing problems with live streaming and motion recordings not saved to library. We are working to resolve this issue, please see status.arlo.com for the latest information.

How do you add an existing camera to Arlo Secure?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MichaelSMN
Follower
Follower

I'm trying to use Arlo Secure. It's a new subscription, but I've had Arlo cameras for a while. When I try to add the doorbell cam to Arlo Secure on the dashboard, I don't have a  "Manage Cameras" option.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The new plans are for unlimited cameras so there's no need for Manage Cameras. All cameras should automatically be included in the subscription. The only difference is if a trial sub is in use which is considered a separate sub. You could cancel the trial which would add it to the main sub.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The new plans are for unlimited cameras so there's no need for Manage Cameras. All cameras should automatically be included in the subscription. The only difference is if a trial sub is in use which is considered a separate sub. You could cancel the trial which would add it to the main sub.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation