Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Carioca88
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have an Arlo Doorbell video camera with the Arlo Smart Premier 1 Camera subscription. 

I just purchased an Arlo Pro 5

(should be arriving this week), that supposedly comes with a free 3 month subscription plan.  How would that work with my current subscription? Is that one going to be upgraded, and after three months I start paying for it? Or do I cancel the one camera plan, sign up for the 3 month free plan, and add the doorbell to the new plan?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Carioca88 wrote:

I have an Arlo Doorbell video camera with the Arlo Smart Premier 1 Camera subscription. 

(should be arriving this week), that supposedly comes with a free 3 month subscription plan.  How would that work with my current subscription? Is that one going to be upgraded, and after three months I start paying for it? Or do I cancel the one camera plan, sign up for the 3 month free plan, and add the doorbell to the new plan?

It's a single camera trial, so you won't be able to add the doorbell to it.  Not sure the trial subscription will be 3 months (often it is one).  

Either way, the camera will be opted into the trial when you install it.  If you get a multicamera subscription while it is running, the Pro 5s will automatically be added when the trial ends. 

You can also cancel the trial early and subscribe (or subscribe at at any point after the trial ends).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Carioca88 wrote:

It's a single camera trial, so you won't be able to add the doorbell to it.  Not sure the trial subscription will be 3 months (often it is one).  

Either way, the camera will be opted into the trial when you install it.  If you get a multicamera subscription while it is running, the Pro 5s will automatically be added when the trial ends. 

You can also cancel the trial early and subscribe (or subscribe at at any point after the trial ends).

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation