Feature suggestion - notification/chime-only mode

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
AlexWhi
Tutor
Tutor

When I’m at home, I don’t necessarily need to get an SIP call when someone is at the door. I usually just go to the door and open it while everyone in the household cancels SIP calls on their phones, the tablet, etc etc

It would be great to be have an option for Home mode where I could get a notification when the doorbell was pushed, and the chime could sound, but an SIP call wasn’t sent. I could still manually engage two-way audio from the camera interface if needed.

A more advanced version of the feature would allow configuring which devices do or do not receive the SIP call when in Home mode. For example, it could go to only the person who is actually at home, or to a tablet but not a phone.

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@AlexWhi wrote:

It would be great to be have an option for Home mode where I could get a notification when the doorbell was pushed, and the chime could sound, but an SIP call wasn’t sent. I could still manually engage two-way audio from the camera interface if needed.

Totally agree.

I'd also like an option to save a video when the doorbell is pressed (even if the doorbell is set up not to detect motion).

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation