Duplicated notifications IOS

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Supportwack
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, ive tried support but at NO help. Got told to contact someone who is unrelated to the app. 
EVERY time i walk in or out, i get 3-15 notifications. Sometimes it’s 4 notification and 1 video. Sometimes 3 videos and 15 notifications. It’s driving me to not wanting the ring camera from ARLO. Any fixes? Ive searched the community, but seems like Arlo says it’s fixed when it’s clearly not. «Pay 5$ to use support» and then beeing told they are not the right people?

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Supportwack wrote:

Got told to contact someone who is unrelated to the app. 

What do you mean???

Did you contact support using the app?  Or did you do something else (perhaps googling a phone number????)  Googling almost always leads to a scam support site.

Supportwack
Aspirant
Aspirant

I contacted them tru the app. They then told me the security firm had the solution. But how does a different company have controll over another company’s app?? Doesent make ANY sense. Seems like arlo doesent want to help, im just gonna take down my camera and get the money back at this point 

Supportwack
Aspirant
Aspirant

And i paid 50kr for support, just to be told they can’t fix their OWN **bleep**. Never buying arlo again, ezviz much better

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

By any chance are you in the EU? Verisure is the agent there so it would seem they would need to be contacted.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Supportwack wrote:

I contacted them tru the app. They then told me the security firm had the solution.

Verisure is the only partner I am aware of.  Is the security firm you are talking about?

@Supportwack wrote:

They then told me the security firm had the solution.  Doesn't make ANY sense. 

FWIW, it doesn't make sense to me either.  But the Arlo/Verisure partnership is limited to Europe, and I am in the US.  So there are some aspects of the combined solution I don't know about.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation