Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jlowenby
Aspirant
Aspirant

How can I switch the wirefree doorbell from wifi to my Smarthub?  Having issues.  Get notifications but no recordings. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jlowenby,

At this time, your the Arlo Essential Video Doorbell Wire-Free cannot be synced with a base station or SmartHub.

If you're experiencing an issue with receiving recordings, consider removing and repairing your doorbell. You can do this by navigating to Settings > My Devices > select your doorbell > Remove Device. After the device resets, click add device and ad it back as if it were new. Do you still experience the same behavior?

JamesC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jlowenby,

At this time, your the Arlo Essential Video Doorbell Wire-Free cannot be synced with a base station or SmartHub.

If you're experiencing an issue with receiving recordings, consider removing and repairing your doorbell. You can do this by navigating to Settings > My Devices > select your doorbell > Remove Device. After the device resets, click add device and ad it back as if it were new. Do you still experience the same behavior?

JamesC

jlowenby
Aspirant
Aspirant

That’s exactly what I did.  Things seem okay again, for now.  Just hoping this isn’t going to keep repeating itself.

‘Thanks, James.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation