Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo video doorbell wireless

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
NKUK7
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2 doorbells in direct location but on same account. One is still in the free period so continues to record but the other I can not set up a plan as web site will not let me. 
Do I need 2 separate accounts for Arlo secure or can they be set separately. 

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

One account is sufficient. Are you trying to set the second one up as a new install or has been working? What plan do you have for all cameras?

NKUK7
Aspirant
Aspirant

They have both been working until recently. I have a free trial account on the other doorbell that expires Thursday but can’t seem to update that to a paid for account as that’s currently on free trail and the other one will not let me set up account. Thanks 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can't move a camera that currently has a trial subscription to a paid one without either having the trial expire or you canceling the trial. As for the one that seems to no longer have a trial (right?) what happens when you try to subscribe to any plan using Settings Subscription, Change Plan?

NKUK7
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks. I had added camera to plan in manage camera but had not added plan in the change plan. I have don’t that now and it works. When the other trial expires do I just change plan to add that camera with single camera plan ? Thank you
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@NKUK7 wrote:
 When the other trial expires do I just change plan to add that camera with single camera plan ? Thank you

You'd need to add a second single-camera plan.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation