Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

3 month free Arlo Essential Smart Video Doorbell, Wire-free, with Chime 2

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Noddy2
Initiate
Initiate

When using the app to set up this door bell it asks for 16 digit code to get 3 months free for Arlo Smart pre-paid service.

There is no such code on any of my docs / receipts. Perhaps its a con, is it available in the UK?  I tried online to subscribe but just got an egg timer type thing which never went away

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Noddy2,

There is no code that needs to be entered for the trial. When installing a new Arlo Video Doorbell, the 3 month trial is automatically applied to your account after finishing setup.

JamesC

MarkMagruf
Aspirant
Aspirant

need the Smart Code for the 90 day trial?  It is asked on the subscription page for ppl that bought the item from a retail store.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MarkMagruf,

There is no code to enter to claim the 90 day trial. After onboarding your new camera, the trial will automatically be applied to your account as long as the camera is new and the trial was not previously claimed and you are in a country where subscription plans are available.

JamesC

MarkMagruf
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you very much for the reply, I am skeptical. I went ahead and signed up and they took my credit card info. and billed me, and it's working fine, but we'll see if I get a credit. It's brand new I should qualify I've never had one before. I'm in Michigan, and the product box advertised the free 3-month trial. I bought it at a retail store....... the software on the subscription page asks for a code....hmmm... I'm thinking it is something to do with our low going to secure subscriptions rather than smart. If that's accurate. Nevertheless they asked for a code if you bought it at a retail store. I've seen others post the same question.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation