Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo tech support phone number

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
Jimmy990
Follower
Follower

How can I talk to an Arlo technical support rep. The chat bot is broke and you can spend hrs trying

6 REPLIES 6
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

You can get to support by going in the support area of the app (not my.arlo.com), and selecting a camera in a subscription plan. Scroll down to the contact section, and you will see an option for phone support. It is available between 6 am and 6 pm US pacific time.

cagoode1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 3 cameras and an account but unable to set up a subscription. Sends codes into cyberspace...not me

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Where do you live? Only select countries can buy a subscription.

https://kb.arlo.com/000062249/Where-is-Arlo-Secure-available

Hydepark45208
Tutor
Tutor

I second this!  If anyone monitors this site, your company’s support site (app and website) is terrible!  I’ve wasted about an hour trying to solve my problem.  I will never recommend Arlo products for this reason alone.  I’m about to cancel my subscription, rip my doorbell out and replace with a manufacturer that provides support for their products!  My next step is to share my bad experiences on every product review site I can find!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Hydepark45208 I would be more than happy to help. Is there a particular issue that you are needing assistance with?

TrinaSawicki
Aspirant
Aspirant

Oh man,  I am so frustrated,  I just need a phone number, your app sucks really bad and the bot is not able to help and non of the help questions that are generated do not give me an option for what I need.  This is the worst product I have ever seen in my life due to the lack of real support.  I am with the person who wants to rip it all out and go to some other company that will speak with you on the phone. This is ridiculous 

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation