Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Smart Premier and Essential wireless doorbell

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JFQ
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have had an Arlo Smart Premier subscription with multiple cameras for a long time. I recently added the Essential Wireless Video doorbell. Now, I am getting a message that my three month trial for the doorbell is expiring. I can see the doorbell images through my Arlo app or on my.arlo.com.

Do I need to do anything when the three month trial expires or can I just continue with it as one of my subscribed cameras?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@JFQ wrote:

Do I need to do anything when the three month trial expires or can I just continue with it as one of my subscribed cameras?

You will need to add it to the camera list for Premier.  You'd do that with "manage cameras" in the subscription area.  Personally I prefer to do that on a PC (browsing to my.arlo.com).  But you can do it with the app also.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@JFQ wrote:

You will need to add it to the camera list for Premier.  You'd do that with "manage cameras" in the subscription area.  Personally I prefer to do that on a PC (browsing to my.arlo.com).  But you can do it with the app also.

JFQ
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, I did see that as an option.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation