Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

AVD2001 not recognized by phone during installation

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
kirsh1
Aspirant
Aspirant

My doorbell has not worked for three weeks.  When it was first installed, I got phone service to help with my installation.  I just bought the subscription and Arlo was most helpful.  

Since the doorbell stopped working, I have started multiple reinstallations and ran into unsolvable problems and have not been able to get any advice.  The last was the phone app does not recognize the doorbell to proceed to the next step.

So, I was promised to have a number to call when I subscribed, but I cannot get the number to call.  I therefore want to reinstall my Ring doorbell, cancel my Arlo doorbell subscription and keep the 4 indoor cameras as is, and take the hit on the doorbell.  I'll probable complain on social media because I am really pissed at the company.

If I don't get help this next week, I'll stop future payments because I can't even get correct information to cancel my account.

Is there any way there is a real person who can help me?  The articles and help sites don't cut it.

Thanks

Bernie

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation