Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Racy
Aspirant
Aspirant

So my phones and stuff is hacked, reached out to Action Fraud and Police who do nothing.  My devices and broadband is hacked and devices are shut off as the WiFi is tampered with (I deal with the Police who do this).  My doorbell doesn't show the picture on my device when I go out because of either blocking the WiFi or the device and the signal is lost, no image.  Having trouble with joining people to the doorbell.

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Racy wrote:

My doorbell doesn't show the picture on my device when I go out because of either blocking the WiFi or the device and the signal is lost, no image.  Having trouble with joining people to the doorbell.

The 2nd gen doorbell has to be connected to your home wifi (since it doesn't support a base station yet).

So if you shut down your broadband router in response to the hack, then the doorbell will not function.

Are you getting notifications from the doorbell?

Racy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

Sorry for late response. It's the wireless doorbell I deal with. No I get no notifications

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Racy wrote:

Sorry for late response. It's the wireless doorbell I deal with. No I get no notifications

Is it connected to your home wifi?

Are you able to livestream the doorbell?

What is the subscription status?