Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

static noise on ultra 4K camera

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Jandmc
Aspirant
Aspirant

I purchased the 4K cameras about a month ago. One of the cameras now how a loud static noise when it is turned on or recording. Any suggestions of how to fix this or do I need to return the camera for a replacement? My other 3 4K cameras are perfectly fine. I chaged out the battery as well as brought the camera to within 10 feet of the base station and nothing worked to remove the loud static noise.

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Sounds like a return or warranty issue

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jandmc,

Try swapping the location of the problem camera with a camera that is behaving as expected to see if the issue follows the camera or the location. That will help isolate the issue.

JamesC

hfjj
Aspirant
Aspirant
hi, I have some trouble with my arlo.there is no notification to my app in the armed model.Even i have set everything with motion detected send notification to my app and email. In fact there is nothing to my app and email. please help me
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You may need to remove and resync the camera. Be sure all permissions for the app in the phone settings are enabled.

Jandmc
Aspirant
Aspirant
I contacted Arlo and we attempted to trouble shoot the camera...unfortunately it is a defective camera and needs to be sent back.
hfjj
Aspirant
Aspirant
In this process,I have reboot the basa , remove and then resync the camera. I am sure all permission for the app in the phone ara enabled. Because i have open the notifition sent to my phone and email when the motion detectied. finally, my arlo system is up to data.
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation