Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

issues with live view on the browser interface Firefox

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Whops
Apprentice
Apprentice

Anyone else having issues with Live View  when view cameras on line.   I am using Firefox Browser,  (it is up to date)  and every time I access myarlo.com (Arlo web portal/smart home security)  log in it brings up my system and I can adjust settings etc.   However when I go to Live View   it says that I need a newer version of Flash.   But I have the latest version.  So what is the deal with that.    Seems like all of Arlo products are failing,  Soon they will not be able to call themselves a security company.    

Check out this link to better business bureau,   seems like a better place to lodge our complaints.  Looks like it is getting some response from Arlo here.

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

However when I go to Live View it says that I need a newer version of Flash. But I have the latest version. So what is the deal with that. 

When using FireFox, they now like many other browser default Flash off.  When using LIVE view, look to the left of the address bar for the "lego" type icon and click on it... it will allow flash to run and all will be fine.

see pic;

Capture.JPG

This is normal for FireFox and have no doubt that Arlo will switch away from Flash in the future before needed.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

An oldie but goodie:

Cannot view Live Feeds - Flash problem AGAIN! - Arlo Communities

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Whops
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thank you that fixed that issue.    If only the Bad App/Bad Firmware Updates/Broken Activity Zones   could be fixed that easly

@TomMac wrote:

However when I go to Live View it says that I need a newer version of Flash. But I have the latest version. So what is the deal with that. 

When using FireFox, they now like many other browser default Flash off.  When using LIVE view, look to the left of the address bar for the "lego" type icon and click on it... it will allow flash to run and all will be fine.

see pic;

Capture.JPG

This is normal for FireFox and have no doubt that Arlo will switch away from Flash in the future before needed.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation