Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ChadWes
Tutor
Tutor

Hello . I am having an issue with either my Arlo cameras or App. I have 4 Arlo ultra cameras with 2 base stations. When I go into the app and try to play the cameras through the app it just says “ connecting” and just keeps Spinning . Also it seems my cameras are not recording motion like they used to. They are just taking a picture. I unplugged the base stations and restarted my router as well no luck. Also uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I feel like I’m looking over something very simple. Thanks in advance .

Side note the cameras are working perfectly in HomeKit. Just not in the Arlo app.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChadWes
Tutor
Tutor
Fixed . Just disconnected and reconnected cameras to base station

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ChadWes,

The symptoms you describe sound like there could be a connectivity issue. What does the signal strength icon show for these cameras?

JamesC

ChadWes
Tutor
Tutor
It shows full bars for all cameras
ChadWes
Tutor
Tutor
Fixed . Just disconnected and reconnected cameras to base station
kylewallace
Star
Star
Hi, I see your solution was to disconnect and reconnect the cameras. I have the same problem and disconnecting all my cameras to resolve this seems pretty arduous and unnecessary.

Question for support, any other solutions?
kylewallace
Star
Star
Just of note, I have just discovered that my subscription had reverted to 0 cameras in use. I’ve dragged my cameras back into my subscription and it appears my issue may be resolved.
ChadWes
Tutor
Tutor
Mine says 2 out of 4 in use . I’m
Not seeing a place to drag cameras the app
kylewallace
Star
Star
I had to go online at my.arlo.com. As soon as I dragged them back in I could access my camera video again and view recordings, but yeah I’m not sure if that resolved the issue (which I’ve had for several days).
Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation