Multiple problems with no solutions

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Crosive
Apprentice
Apprentice
I've had this camera system since last December. I've tried buying cvr. I could finally buy on some 3 months later, but it deleted the free smart plan that my camera came with.

On top of that, cvr doesn't work half the time. To fix this, they've informed me to delete cvr and debut it, and to buy a smart plan and if be reimbursed.

1st, I've not been reimbursed for the 2 months I've had the plan, and the plan knocks my local recording down to 2k instead of 4k (not cloud, I'm aware cloud recording will be 2k).

I've still not working, I just got an email that says that's what the plan is supposed to do, and if I want 4k recording, I have to buy the expensive 4l Multicam (I only have 1 camera) plan, or get rid of a plan altogether (which is should still have for free till December), just to get 4k local recording back.

Among other things, once card gets full, it won't delete and record over like it says. My camera or base is constantly freezing and I'm losing recordings for various times.

This whole system is a **bleep** show, and has been since I've bought it. And now I'm being told that most of my problems, which are backend related, are just how it's supposed to be?

I have case numbers for all of this. I'm fed up. I've given arlo adequate time to fix this. The competitors can do this better, for much cheaper. I'm sending this system back and waiting my review of arlo on every place I can so hopefully of anyone else sees it, they'll think twice.
0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation