Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Wide angle not working? Stays at 155? See attached file.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Dsv5
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can’t change the angle despite I try to change the settings? It stays at 155?

See attached and notice no change in picture despite different settings. It happens on both cameras.

Help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

We appreciate everyone's patience about this. This issue should now be fixed on Arlo iOS app's latest version, which is version 3.1. To read more about the latest version, see here: Arlo Mobile App 3.1

Note: This release will be available to a small number of users over the next few days. We expect all users to have the update available for download by 03/25/2021.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you attempted to change it via the web access ?

and/or reset the camera .

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Dsv5
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi. Thanks for your suggestion. I try to change via the Arlo app (iPhone). Not sure what you mean about ‘Web- access’?
I have tried to ‘remove’ the camera but not reset. I will try that later.
The funny thing is that it worked some month ago?
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Dsv5 wrote:
Hi. Thanks for your suggestion. I try to change via the Arlo app (iPhone). Not sure what you mean about ‘Web- access’?

The web access is the web page my.arlo.com  It is pretty much the same as the app. 

Dsv5
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi,
Unfortunately it didnt help. Stil no change in video angle despite reset and back to factory settings.

I guess I have to accep the current settings. I am however still confused why it worked when I got the Hub and cameras. I suspect an firmware update.
Interested to hear if anybody else have the same issue as I.

Thanks
Best, Allan
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

Always_watching
Tutor
Tutor
Yup one of my ultra cameras is the same, I can only successfully select 2 of the 3 lense options, used to work fine and now it doesn’t, only a few months old too.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

We appreciate everyone's patience about this. This issue should now be fixed on Arlo iOS app's latest version, which is version 3.1. To read more about the latest version, see here: Arlo Mobile App 3.1

Note: This release will be available to a small number of users over the next few days. We expect all users to have the update available for download by 03/25/2021.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation