Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RAYdisaster
Aspirant
Aspirant

What will happen do they work after being in -40 ore do i have to take them inside...ultra first gen
And what about the 4g lte model is it the same ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RAYdisaster
Aspirant
Aspirant
-28 c working fine only noe Camera was change Color and i turned it of for 20 minuts in app... worked agen after, it charges in that temp to.
Feels like 34 is the highest it was but -28 c on a netatmo weather stadion...
So noe arlo can say works to -30 tested for 2 weeks. No fog befront of Camera no ice. It is amazing i will never go for something Else...
Ring doorbell is freezing Ass hell go for arlo.....

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Ks5134
Tutor
Tutor
Wow! Where do you live that you see -40?
I live in VT and it gets -20f and mine stop working around -10 until it warms up. I’ve only had them since last October, and last year it was unseasonably warm, so I don’t have the full scope of when they work and when they don’t. They only shut off a couple times last year because of how unseasonably warm it was.
RAYdisaster
Aspirant
Aspirant
Im with the icebears.
Not so cold yet but i wonder if i should take them in. Have them wired to lazy for reacharge all the time.
Only was - 15 and they still work.
Winter is comming so going to be over 40 some day
RAYdisaster
Aspirant
Aspirant
20 f = -6.6
Highest in summer here is 30c
RAYdisaster
Aspirant
Aspirant
-28 c working fine only noe Camera was change Color and i turned it of for 20 minuts in app... worked agen after, it charges in that temp to.
Feels like 34 is the highest it was but -28 c on a netatmo weather stadion...
So noe arlo can say works to -30 tested for 2 weeks. No fog befront of Camera no ice. It is amazing i will never go for something Else...
Ring doorbell is freezing Ass hell go for arlo.....
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation