Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Viewing live stream on PC times out after a few mins on Edge/Chrome/Firefox.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Steffnz3
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am unable to view live stream on my windows PC. It times out after a few minutes. I've tried latest Edge, Chrome, and Firefoxe and all the do the same. I've had these for about three months or so and still trying to figure this out. Any help is much appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Steffnz3,

Do you get any error message when it times out? Is this happening on the Arlo app on your mobile device as well? Also try on incognito mode to see if that helps as well.

Steffnz3
Aspirant
Aspirant
No message except that it timed out and it only occurs on the oc. Mobile app is fine.  I will try incognito mode I little later this morning.

Stan

Steffnz3
Aspirant
Aspirant

Well I have tried incognito/in-private on Edge, Chrome and Firefox and will not allow live stream, continues to time out.  It will however, view fine from camera positioning as well as library.  Just not live stream on PC.  Again, mobile app is fine.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue you're experiencing. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Steffnz3
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, I appreciate it however I've been down that route and neither the email or the calling (off shore) were helpful; at all.  Argh........

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Steffnz3
Aspirant
Aspirant

sounds good...waiting for your message

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation