Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Ultra Unable To Connect & Live Stream

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
unhappydude
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi all,

I have 6 Arlo ultra cameras (4 * ultra and 2 * ultra 2) connected to two Arlo base stations. 

One of the cameras absolutely refuses to stream any video. If I click play in the app or in the browser, the connecting message appears and after a short time stops and the play button reappears. No error is shown or displayed. 

The image preview is an old image. 

If I go into positioning, activity zones, motion test the image there is updated but not video I streamed only a single still image. This doesn’t update the main preview image. 

Camera is on latest firmware. 

Even if I remove camera, reset it, rejoin it, having sitting right next to the base, connected to power, the camera refuses to stream. I have done this at least 5 times but there has been no change. The preview image remains the same.  

I’ve moved all other cameras to a single base station and let this camera have a dedicated station, brought them right next to each other, but still no change
1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Don't beat your head against a brick wall. Use Settings, Support, select the camera model and scroll down to Contacts to talk to official support for a possible RMA.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation