Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Graham_A
Apprentice
Apprentice

Bought an Ultra system in Dec '19 and activated the Smart Plan. In early June to deal with numerous occasions the cameras missed movement, I tried to upgrade one camera to CVR. That's when all hell broke loose. The system won't connect to the subscription, and threw out all the files for all the cameras. The CVR while I received a receipt for its activation doesn't work and none of the cameras record.

The system wants me to buy another subscription yet when I try and cancel the CVR (to stop paying for it and get a refund as it doesn't work) the only thing I can cancel is the subscription I can't access.

Support, all 5 people who I've been in contact with was useless for the nearly 6 hours I chatted online to them, offering nothing better than I reset the hub, which did nothing more than wipe out all the cameras, requiring them to be resynched and argued that the system was activated in June '19, 6 months BEFORE I bought it.

Anyone have any ideas how I can have the hub / browser find / link to the subscription that I can cancel but not access?

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Graham_A,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you in regards to your experience with the support team.

Graham_A
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi JessicaP

What’s did you want to know and what can you do about any of the continuing issues I’m having?

Cheers,
Graham
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I sent a private message for your contact information. Hope to hear from you through private message.

Graham_A
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sorry, not seeing anything from you. I've received other 'private messages' trying to sell me stuff, Nothing from you.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I've sent you another private message. Hopefully you received this one.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation