Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
disappointed999
Guide
Guide

Hello,

This is my third attempt to contact arlo as my first I have not received a response in over 24 hours. Poor customer service and awful website that does not work properly. Trying to purchase CVR and link does not work via mobile, web, and in multiple browsers and support to email doesn't work either!  The basic principles of sales and customer service arlo is FAILING at. This will be the demise if this company is not able to right-course and fast!  I expect features to work. If they do not I have no faith in the companies' product. Customer service should go without saying. I expect to be contacted via written communication within the next 24 hours with my outstanding and ignored concerns resolved. Can't even believe I am trying to purchase something from such a poorly operated company and product which I can't even do that. Phone support worked however was informed that the subscription feature does not work and they are awaiting on "updates from their engineers" and clarified that it is not just the subscribe feature as the phone rep was unable to help me either and that it's the entire feature the rep stated that does not work.  Not much confidence in a safety and security product where basic features they tout do not function.  The rep had patience however informed me they would email me from "time-to-time" if/when they have any updates from their engineering team.  Company is also unwilling to offer any discounts/compensation for their product failures.  I hope they swiftly resolve these major issues in the next 72 hours before all their customers realize this product is a fraud and unsubscribe as they should and purchase a real pro surveillance product that works!

7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

disappointed999,

When you say the "link does not work" can you provide more details about what you are experiencing? Perhaps a screenshot of the issue?

JamesC

disappointed999
Guide
Guide

The subscribe now button is merely an image.

Capture.PNG

CARLOS1Pr
Tutor
Tutor

You know the problem I have the same issue and you wrote that many people have the same issue, please work more faster, you have to many opportunities areas to attend or the company will drop, The more important is Service, And Arlo Service is not the best, increase people and pay for more professional that have solutions earlier because customer gonna change, you know that you have more competitors! I’m Still waiting a solution about 2 week and no body call me ! Tks,

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The development is currently investigating these reports. We appreciate the data that has been provided so far from users who experience this issue and we hope to provide an update soon with a resolution. I will post again here when we know more.

JamesC

SMilo_1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes!!!

I'm having the same issue. It's clear the subscription button is an image.

The link doesn't work on the web. Can't buy on the mobile app as it directs you to the web to purchase a subscription.

I'm using Chrome with add blockers turned off.

Still no luck.

Can't be hard to add a checkout link to a button.

PaulOckenden
Star
Star

Same here - unable to subscribe to CVR.

P.

disappointed999
Guide
Guide

They have finally fixed the subscribe, however don't do it!  It will completely terminate your free subscription and you will have no video library services.  Only things worse than Arlo's poor product and service while they figure out what they are doing is no services working for what we've already paid and invested it.  Happy shopping to the competition.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation