Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

One camera not recording motion?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
hjscm
Aspirant
Aspirant

I set up my system a couple days ago.  When i go to smart hub and modes, in armed section, rules only it only shows 3 cameras.  How do i add the 4th camera so it will record motion, and notify me of motion in that area?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use of the Armed mode should automatically get every camera synced to the hub. Remove the camera and resync to see if it shows up in Armed all by itself.

hjscm
Aspirant
Aspirant

seems like it only allows me to have 3 cameras in the armed mode.  I took one of my cameras off of that mode and it let me add one.  But I can't add the 4th camera.  I went around this and made a new mode and added all four cameras.  Not sure why the default armed mode only shows me 3 cameras.  I must be missing something.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That's truly odd since the Armed mode should have ALL cameras - it's a troubleshooting mode. Glad the custom mode is working but you might want to use the Contact Support link at the bottom here to report the problem.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@hjscm wrote:

Not sure why the default armed mode only shows me 3 cameras.  I must be missing something.

Something must have glitched when you added the fourth camera.  You could try resetting the base, and adding the cameras again.  Or just keep using the custom mode.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation