Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
BTG
Tutor
Tutor

Some of my cameras update the current last video captured to the most recent event, but a few show the video capture from a few days ago (sometimes a week or so) when there have been more recent captures. Firmware all seem to be the latest 1.070.52.1_35_1bdb65f. Seems like my Doorbell, Pro 2 and Arlo original cameras will update all the time, but not all the Ultras. All running on VMB5000 hub. Could this be a camera setting?

Anybody else have this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

This could just be an app issue. Try force closing the app and clear the app cache in the phone settings for the Arlo app (I believe this only is available for Android devices). Rebooting the phone and reinstalling the app may be needed.

BTG
Tutor
Tutor

Not sure it's an app issue, seeing it happens on both the app and the desktop version. But I did clear the android app cache and same issue from phone. Not a big deal but just strange that other cameras update the latest video capture and not a couple of the Ultras.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It might be worthwhile to reboot the hub. If it still happens, reinserting the Ultra batteries may prove useful.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation