Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

: “There was an error obtaining your library. Arlo team is working on this issue.”

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ArloWatcher
Luminary
Luminary

Man at least Arlo now admits they have problems. Getting "There was an error obtaining your library. Arlo team is working on this issue.” error message. I am having nothing but problems accessing my USB drive. Sometimes it see the USB drive, sometimes not, it sees old recordings sometimes , sometimes not but has yet to record any new.

Maybe the smart hub isn't so smart after all!

7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ArloWatcher,

How often do you see this error? Do you have Direct Storage Access enabled or are you seeing this error when accessing the cloud library? Are you still seeing the issue today?

JamesC

ArloWatcher
Luminary
Luminary

JamesC

• How often do you see this error? I saw it on the 11th, 12th and 13th.
  • Do you have Direct Storage Access enabled or are you seeing this error when accessing the cloud library? Direct access is enabled.
  • Are you still seeing the issue today? I haven't seen it today yet.
  • Did you see the picture attached to the orginal post?
LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

Had the same thing happen this morning, after the third try things have been OK

LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

Also this afternoon when trying to use the camera positioning feature kept getting "cannot connect to camera" even though I could watch live so I just used live view to do a re position.

ArloWatcher
Luminary
Luminary

Had it just happen again right now. Could it be happening when you try to view videos on your usb drive attached to the smart hub and the smart hub it trying to save videos to the usb device at the same time?

ArloWatcher
Luminary
Luminary

@JamesC 

Still having this problem. Happens everyday. Went out and got a brand new flash drive to see if that was the problem. Nope still getting the error.

Is the brand new smart hub I bought directly from Arlo to blame?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ArloWatcher,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation