Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
adsipple92
Tutor
Tutor
I am on call number 6 and not once have I received the promised call back 5 days later. Ive spent 1600$ on this system and all i want is my 1 year pass. Is this really what I have to look forward to from customer service. Case#41370149. I still have 4 more days to return to best buy really considering it at this point. Maybe this post will help and someone at arlo will make things right.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
adsipple92
Tutor
Tutor
5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

adsipple92,

I've escalated your support ticket and requested an update on the resolution of your case. An agent will be reaching out to you soon with more information.

JamesC

adsipple92
Tutor
Tutor
You are the 6th person to tell me that. Its now been a little over 5 hours since I called and was told accounting would contact me Today. Which everyday I have been told I would be called back. On Saturday night I was told Monday I would receive a call with code to use and have not received that call. Everytime I am told the same thing. I will not hold my breathe but come my final day before my best buy return period if do not have code I will be returning camera and the solar panels.
adsipple92
Tutor
Tutor
Here we are again its noon with out a call back. I just called and was told the same thing again I will get a call back in a few hours(which means never). I just do not understand the lady said she spoke to supervisor who states they will talk to accounting and call me back.
adsipple92
Tutor
Tutor
Resolved finally
Corymiiller
Tutor
Tutor

Resolved huh... I am on day 14.. Not resolved here. Same issue.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation