Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification
Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification by Oct 31st, 2020 to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account.
Please enable this feature now. Learn More.

SmartHub Ultra videos are not available

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
Highlighted
Guide
Guide

Is anyone getting the same issue as I am? I'm getting this error message and I don't know what to do. Error message: Videos stored on SmartHub Ultra are not available. Please check your connection settings.

I'm connected to the internet but I'm still getting this error message when I choose to view smarthub versus cloud. Anyone have the same issue?

Model: VMB5000 | Arlo Ultra SmartHub
Highlighted
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you on cell service or your own WiFi? For cell service, you have to set up port forwarding or a VPN connection. Check the FAQs here for details.

If you're on your WiFi, try rebooting the hub, restart your phone and reinstall the app.

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue and I have try to reset the SmartHub without success. 😞

Model: VMB4540 | Arlo Pro 3 SmartHub, VMC4040P | Arlo Pro 3 Wire-Free Camera
Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have done all of these steps (reboot, reset, re-pairing). It seems to me that Arlo will stop us to view the local footages after a free trial expired. They want you to pay a subscription. Even though that we are not using their Cloud services.

Model: VMB4540 | Arlo Pro 3 SmartHub, VMC4040P | Arlo Pro 3 Wire-Free Camera
Highlighted
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Samroc

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
Reinstalling the app worked for me! Annoying, but glad to have access via WiFi again.
1) I rebooted the smarthub and still had the problem.
2) I rebooted my iPhone and still couldn’t see local storage videos
3) I deleted then reinstalled the app, and this worked.
Model: VMB5000 | Arlo Ultra SmartHub
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation