Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Earlbugler
Follower
Follower

So, I saved the file.  You just deleted anyway.  If saving a file isn't really saving them-chose a different word than"SAVE".  Or, just tell people that save doesn't mean save.  Tell them that it will be saved until Arlo decides to delete it. If I knew you were gonna delete my saved files anyway, I would have taken a screen shot video to court tomorrow.  But I can't.  A burglar gets away BECAUSE YOU DELETED THE FILES I SAVED.  Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
dcfox1
Master
Master

You must select download in the recordings option and it saves them on your phone or computer, Arlo has no access to them so they couldn't have deleted them.  It sounds like you selected favorite that just marks it as such. It doesn't save it on the cloud after 7 days or 30 days with a plan. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Maybe it's different on iOS but the Android app the choice is to "Save to Photos". That means you downloaded it and it's on your device. The whole purpose of this is to allow you to keep the video with no need to worry about disappearing from the library. If you saved them, check your phone.

dcfox1
Master
Master

Yea,  On the Web it is download and on IOS it is save to photo.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation