Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
ARLO-Toronto20
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Everyone!

I've been trying now for almost six months to PAY for a discount subscription for my Arlo cameras - my problem here is that it keeps saying my banking information does not match credit card - I find this strange, because I've tried four different types of cards (Master card, Visa, AMEX, and Visa Debit) with them all saying the same thing. I've contacted Arlo support six months ago and they said they escalated the issue, but I have yet to hear from anyone and just received another email for the same offer so I decided to try again. Is there a way to use pay-pal as their system keeps failing to take my money - can you believe that someone is even saying that?

12 REPLIES 12
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @ARLO-Toronto20

Do you happen to have an active case number I can review?

Thanks

ARLO-Toronto20
Aspirant
Aspirant
JJAdV
Apprentice
Apprentice

I think this is all part of the deceptive and unethical business practises of Arlo. Like the removal of local 4K recording. They will keep saying its a limitation, but its not, its by design.. This is just another version of it.. Create a  a discount that no one can actually cash in.. I have a friend that has also been trying to use a one of thee.. but they dont really seem to exist..

In the end they want you to give up and pay their exorbitant subscriptions..

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @ARLO-Toronto20

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 42056438

JJW2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did you ever get this resolved? I have the exact same issue right now and it is SO frustrating!!! 

JJW2
Aspirant
Aspirant

ShayneS - I have the exact same issue! It is beyond frustrating. Can you help me too?? I have a case number.... 

ARLO-Toronto20
Aspirant
Aspirant
Not yet, but they did email me to say they’ve added PayPal as a payment option and said they would call me... that was last week and I’m still waiting.
JJW2
Aspirant
Aspirant

So frustrating! I can't get any answers either! 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @JJW2

Thanks for letting me know. May I have your case number so I can review it. 

JJW2
Aspirant
Aspirant

ARLO-Toronto20
Aspirant
Aspirant
Your Case Details
Case Number: 41949716
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @JJW2

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 42145444

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation