Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
TysonMatt
Aspirant
Aspirant
As ever, Arlo is utter rubbish. The notification s to all our family phones have always taken 5-7 minutes to arrive, after camera activation - enough time to be murdered. However, now, notifications have ceased to be sent at all. I have checked all settings, reset all devices. I have also checked notification settings on phonrs. No help. My cameras are triggered by movement and record, but don't ever send anyone a notification.

Other problems:

- Doorbell audio messages cannot be played from the app.
- 1 of 2 cameras only records in 2k, despite paying for 4k.
2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @TysonMatt

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

TysonMatt
Aspirant
Aspirant

That's a good idea, @ShayneS, which I've already tried. Unfortunately, when you use the browser to try to contact Support, an error message pops up stating........................."There has been an error, please contact support".

Arlo, as a brand, in every facet, is just awful. If I wouldn't feel so guilty about foisting this terrible product onto someone else, I would try to sell my system to recoup some of the money that I feel the company has stolen from me.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation