Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
L8RDave
Aspirant
Aspirant

Today’s like most days. I have 17 recordings on the hub. 1 on the cloud. I was only notified of the 1 cloud recording. No notifications for the 16 other detected motions. ??

8 REPLIES 8
dcfox1
Master
Master

@L8RDave  Do you smart notifications enabled. You wont get notifications for the ones off but will get recording. Such as if other motion is off you wont get the notification but will get the recording labeled "motion".  Edit: I reread your post and that should not apply sorry. 

L8RDave
Aspirant
Aspirant
Ya I do have all turned on except audio.
Thanks for trying to help
L8RDave
Aspirant
Aspirant
Ok weird. Just after post I got a notification on my lock screen said “motion detected”
I looked. Didn’t save to cloud but Did save to base station. This is a 1st!! However when I retrieved that vid I noticed 3 more had recorded without notice. So that’s 21 recordings
1 smart notification saved to cloud & Hub
1 generic Saved only to hub
So 19 on Hub with no notice !!!
Deplorable software.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @L8RDave

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

L8RDave
Aspirant
Aspirant
Precisely where. The link you suggested is to general “support”. I’d like a link to open another “ticket” pls
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @L8RDave

If you scroll down a bit you will see an Open a case section. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 1.25.52 PM.png

Ries026
Tutor
Tutor
Same issue here since today. A lot of ‘motion’ recordings on the hub and only a few smart recordings in the cloud. All cameras do have active smart detection enabled (4 Arlo Ultra’s and 1 Arlo Video doorbell). When I watch the ‘motion’ recordings from the hub I am not even able to see motion at all. There is no motion.
L8RDave
Aspirant
Aspirant
Today I finally got my reply for tech support. But they cannot receive it!!? Hope it’s fixed in 7 days 🤷🏻‍♂️😓
Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation