No Activity Zone Pic Refresh VMB4540 Pro 3 kit w/ Ultra

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
uglyatc
Follower
Follower

Recently purchased a 2 camera, Pro3 2 kit w/ VMB4540 hub.  Also, added an Ultra camera to the system.  Set it up last weekend.  

So far, the Pro3 kit works well and plays OK.  However, the Ultra camera will not refresh the Activity Zone picture at all, so I cannot set this up.  I did try the 180 degree 'flip trick', multiple times and also switched to another browser.  No joy. 

The image will flip to an updated image but it's upside down.  When I flip it back, it retains the older image and doesn't update although the 'update-wheel' spins like it is trying to update something.

I have restarted the SMART Hub several times.  It has the latest update version as of 12/11/19.

Am I too, joining the crowd of others here with this problem?  Be nice to get a fix as the product is good.  Was told by Arlo Customer Service Rep Vincent Francis A. yesterday that by purchasing the Arlo Smart Add-On package it would rectify this issue.  Alas, it did NOT solve the issue. the   

2 REPLIES 2
Gavin_b
Tutor
Tutor
Hi I had this problem too
If you got view in 4k on, auto zoom tracking or record to sd card turn them all off and it sorted mine out.
Seems pointless having these if you cant use them and for the price you pay for the cameras you should expect it all the work.

Gavin
Paul_FCCL
Prodigy
Prodigy

Check out other threads.....there are a few around here. They all have to do with same issue. Check out all treads to do with activity zones setup or video settings pan and zoom not working.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation