Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
n1976jmk
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Good afternoon all, I am holding off updating my phone to the iOS 13 GM build and staying on iOS 12 since we know Arlo notifications aren’t working from the new Arlo app on iOS 13.

Can one of the Arlo employees tell us when they expect an update to be release to the Apple App Store that restores notifications so I can update my iPhone to iOS 13.

Thank you in advance!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo Mobile app version 2.9 is now available for iOS supporting iOS13. Please make sure you have the latest version of the mobile app downloaded from the app store.

For more information take a look at the release notes and knowledge base articles below:

Arlo iOS App - 2.9 - 19th September 2019

Will I need to reconfigure any settings after downloading the new Arlo app?

Why do I need to download a new Arlo app?

Why am I not receiving Arlo notifications on my iOS device?

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JohnThunderr47
Tutor
Tutor

I'm wondering this myself. I'm running the last public bata for ios 13 and my push notifications are not working. I did find a work around where I've enabled homekit notifications when it detects motion. This seems to work the way Arlo used to.

n1976jmk
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Hi @JohnThunder.

Could you please tell me how you setup your HomeKit exactly with iOS 13 to send you notifications of your Arlo ultra camera? I’d like to test it.

Appreciate it!!!!

Jonathan
JohnThunderr47
Tutor
Tutor
Sorry, I don’t have an ultra. I don’t believe the ultra is compatible with HomeKit yet. I have read they are working on it.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo Mobile app version 2.9 is now available for iOS supporting iOS13. Please make sure you have the latest version of the mobile app downloaded from the app store.

For more information take a look at the release notes and knowledge base articles below:

Arlo iOS App - 2.9 - 19th September 2019

Will I need to reconfigure any settings after downloading the new Arlo app?

Why do I need to download a new Arlo app?

Why am I not receiving Arlo notifications on my iOS device?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation