Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Hafonso76
Aspirant
Aspirant

My system stoped working, when I got home I restarted my router, my wireless router, the WiFi extender (ARLO hub was connected to the extender) and disconnected and restarted the Hub, problem didn’t got fixed with this moves, that I tried in different ways. I decided to remove the Hub from my Arlo app and add the device again, no solution for the problem, the app can’t find any device.
I disconnected the hub from the WiFi extender and connected it to my WiFi router (nevertheless my extender was working as I tried to wire a computer to it and I didn’t had problems), connecting the hub to my main router didn’t solve nothing as the app still can’t find any device.
I performed a reset to the Hub and nothing.
When I connect the Hub it blinks Amber for one minute or so and it gets steady blue after.
And yes I tried to add the hub being on the same network. Any other solutions I should try before I go buy a new hub? Honestly don’t remember nothing else to try.

2 REPLIES 2
Hafonso76
Aspirant
Aspirant
So I noticed now that the Hub is showing a steady blue light (internet connection on) even not having the Ethernet cable connected to the Hub.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I would remove all devices from Settings, My Devices and start fresh. In addition, I would hold the reset button until the LED flashes amber. Let it reboot and try to set the system up again. If that doesn't help, use the Contact Support link at the bottom here for a hardware problem.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation