Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Mode to set one or more of my Ultra cameras to view only (no record, no notifications)

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
RB4
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can't figure out how to use mode to set one or more of my Ultra cameras on view only, while the others are armed. I would like to have the ability to have one or more camera(s)  not record or send push notifications, I want to be able to view without turning the device off. Example - I would want pool and/or family room cameras not record at certain times, but I want the cameras on.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

RB4,

This can be done by creating custom modes. For your custom mode, only include rules for cameras that you want to trigger when that mode is active. That way, when you engage that custom mode manually or through schedule, cameras that do not have a rule will not trigger.

For more information on custom modes, take a look here: How do I create a mode for my Arlo Wire-Free camera?

JamesC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

RB4,

This can be done by creating custom modes. For your custom mode, only include rules for cameras that you want to trigger when that mode is active. That way, when you engage that custom mode manually or through schedule, cameras that do not have a rule will not trigger.

For more information on custom modes, take a look here: How do I create a mode for my Arlo Wire-Free camera?

JamesC

RB4
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you I was doing it backwards, adding the cameras to the mode I didn’t want to trigger 🙄
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation