Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

If I’m paying for arlo CVR, does that include arlo secure?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ericeejr12
Follower
Follower

For MONTHS I have been paying for arlo secure on two cameras and arlo CVR on one of the cameras totaling like 30 freaking dollars a month for only 2 cameras. Which is RIDICULOUS in it own right. But I digress, my issue is that now my cloud recordings have been deleted and I was not warned before my subscription was ended and I want to know if after all that time of paying for the cameras to have this ridiculous subscription which is simply using software (it’s not like anyone was dedicated 24/7 to watching my feeds to keep my home safe) it’s due to me at least a warning before my subscription ended and my cloud recordings deleted…. Especially because I had been paying for not one but two subscriptions essentially on one of my cameras… like does CVR include arlo secure or is this a sham and I was robbed for paying for both on the camera and double charged? I’m slightly, no, extremely dissatisfied with the level of customer service and consideration  that has been paid to the fact that I consistently paid and I fall on hard times and don’t even get notice before every last minute of footage recorded is gone and they don’t care to even let me know. Has this happened to anyone else? And if CVR doesn’t include arlo secure WHY IS IT 10 dollars per month for only 14 days of storage and no smart notifications… what’s the point ? I’m seriously disappointed in this company and their sheistering. Like there are more secure camera brands out there for the same price and guess what, no monthly fee. Arlo you are seriously about to lose a lot of customers if you don’t step it up and I’m about to change brands. I used to love these cameras and this company. Now i feel like they think they can walk all over us and it makes me sad. 

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @ericeejr12

The Arlo Secure and CVR plans are two separate subscriptions. 

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation