Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

Well this one was new.  Last evening the hub started flashing yellow but not new if it's rebooting, until it just goes to a solid yellow and just stays there, OK reboot, same thing, reboot.  This time starts solid yellow and then flashes yellow blue yellow blue yellow blue. OK reboot. Now everything works except 0 recordings since.  Go out, walk around and  cameras work, notifications come through fine, devices show me fine but no dang recordings.  This is getting so old.

3 REPLIES 3
LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

Just to update, went back and looked at previous recordings and now todays show up, guess it's a refresh thing so now devices don't refresh after going live and recordings don't refresh.  How do they come out with a new Pro3 system when this one still isn't working ?

shawn519
Guide
Guide

I've been having the same issue.  I've had Arlo Ultra for 2 months.  In the last 2 weeks, the base station has been going offline, and often I will see solid or flashing yellow light.  The base station and cameras are all positioned in the best possible way - all positioning tests show "good" or "excellent" connectivity.  Also, my home network runs on fiberoptic gigabit internet.  Suffice to say, I'm doing everything right.  Alro's software, firmware, and hardware are JUNK.  

LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

The one thing I forgot to mention was at the same time some cameras could be viewed live and some couldn't, then they would show all offline, then some back on and others off.  It was just plain whacky

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation