Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Neildfulton
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi I have just spent over an hour on Arlo support chat when I was disconnected 3 times and talked to 3 different agents. I find the support process at Arlo very frustrating. I don’t feel the agents care about my requests and there seems to be no way to escalate issues. I have been having problems now for over a year and each year when I raise issues (mainly account not technical issues) I get no quick resolution and spend weeks trying to resolve. I’m very happy with Arlo products BTW just not the support process.

My latest support case is 41826051

If a manager can please contact me I will explain the issue

Thank you
Neil Fulton

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Neildfulton,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you about your case.

Neildfulton
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, my issue is still not resolved despite spending a lot of time explaining it by web chat and email, thanks

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I wanted to let you know I've escalated your case again and also letting them know you're still have issues and they're looking into your case. They should reach out to you through your case once they finish reviewing your case.

Neildfulton
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Jessica, to advise I am getting no where with my case (updated now under a new case number 41827625)

This is because the previous agent that closed the case without answering it is back on the new case and not offering any solutions to progress my issues, only avoiding to take any responsibility for the issue.  

There was a suggestion from another frustrated Arlo user to contact Arlo's MD through Twitter. While this is a good tip, I would like your help to get a manager to look at my case and exhaustive notes to provide a solution and some acknowledgment of my issue. 

My greater concern is that poor support continues as I have been experiencing now for over a year. Maybe this is a training issue or investment issue into the right support centers. Generally the support I get from US companies is excellent (e.g. Amazon) so I am surprised with Arlo given you have an excellent product.

Hoping things will improve

Neil

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I escalated your case again to the team and they should contact you after they look over your case.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation