Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Faulty Outdoor Ultra Cable

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
ProChris20
Apprentice
Apprentice

I am getting extremely frustrated with Arlo and the inability to get help!

I recently purchased from Arlo themselves in the UK and Arlo Outdoor Cable for my Ultra camera which arrived and was working fine for a few days then I started to notice the icon on the app was switching between a charge icon then a fully charge icon and then just a drained battery icon and it kept flitting between these icons. I removed the battery and tried again with the same result so I took the camera down and plugged in a micro USB to the side of the camera and it charged perfectly which leads me to believe the charge cable is at fault and not the camera. I emailed the order people as the chatbot told me to and they replied saying it is a technical issue and to message them so I tried that but here we have more problems. I have had to contact support previously on several different occasions and nobody replies so the cases never get solved. Then today trying to contact them it keeps giving an error so once again I messaged the order support and they refuse to help. This is beyond a joke.

5 REPLIES 5
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

ProChris20
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thank you 🙂

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

You are very welcome!

ProChris20
Apprentice
Apprentice

Will support email me on my email address this account is created using or will I get a message on this site?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

They will either email you or call you directly. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation