Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Don't get 3 second playback anymore. Tried restarting. Camera is plugged in and temp is -13 celsius.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
castortroy86
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had a blackout last night, happens sometimes, and when the camera got back on the recordings didnt show the people or cars appearing in the Edge of my screen anymore. Seems like i lost the 3 sec playback. Restarted it with no luck. The camera is plugged in a/c and the temperature outside is -13 celsius.

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Does the camera's battery icon indicate power (battery plus lightning bolt)? Try removing the AC power completely and reconnect. You can also try removing and resyncing the camera.

castortroy86
Aspirant
Aspirant
It says 100 percent and green charging. Can try to remove the battery but This kind of glitches are annoying. Im not going home Until a few days
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Since it seems that you're connecting the cameras via your home WiFi, have you tried rebooting your router (assuming you've set up remote access for the router)?

castortroy86
Aspirant
Aspirant
It did not help taking out the battery or restarting hub and router. I still dont Get the 3 second playback
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Hard to say but it could be camera positioning and/or motion sensitivity settings that need to be adjusted.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation