Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
coolass123
Star
Star
Well It’s happened again my Cvr plan has stopped working it will not let me view it just keeps going to live mode and my 30 day Smart subscription is only giving me three days at a time
8 REPLIES 8
szograt
Aspirant
Aspirant
As of right now, CVR is completly broken. Either it doesnt record at all or there are 1-3hours blackouts as reported by other users.

I think all CVR users should receive full refund for a broken service.

This could be easly fixed if CVR was possible to SD card. I don't understand what is so hard in programming this.
coolass123
Star
Star
Yeah I agree Arlo at the min waste of money. I can’t believe that there not fixing this issue
Bluestreak20
Apprentice
Apprentice
Currently I have no timeline recordings in my iOS app. I'm able to see them in the web portion of my account. So for me I am at least getting 24/7 recordings uploaded. It's just a matter of getting them to my iOS app.
coolass123
Star
Star
There was a Arlo app update this morning still not fixed
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

coolass123,

Are you experiencing this only on the iOS app or are you able to view them using the web client like Bluestreak20 describes above?

JamesC

coolass123
Star
Star
I can’t view on anything it will not let me
szograt
Aspirant
Aspirant
I noticed, that cancelling cvr service and reenabling it (or changing from 30 days to 14 days back and forth) does make CVR work again. For a few to couple of hours (sometimes 1 day). Then CVR stops working again (skips to live) and I have to repeat whole process.
coolass123
Star
Star
Yeah same here tried that what they should be doing is not charging us until it’s fixed. Arlo sort it out now this is a joke
Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation