Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
SK19
Aspirant
Aspirant

All,

I purchased a brand new arlo ultra 5 camera system from Costco in November last year (11/23/2019). It is supposed to have come with one year free subscription to arlo smart premier plan, but I am having tremendous difficulty getting Arlo to honor their commitment. They opened a case in Dec and one more two weeks back. Each time they have promised that my account would be credited monthly in the amount of $9.99, but has not happened. Is there any way to get some justice with Arlo here? Appreciate your help in advance. Thx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@SK19

No worries, The escalations team will be able to see all of your cases. Please let me know the results & I will be here to assist you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KKobes
Guide
Guide

Good luck with any support from Arlo. I just had my first customer support experience with them and it has been a complete disaster. They owe me a refund for expedited shipping of a replacement camera because they sent me a Pro 3 not an Ultra. Several conversations, 2 weeks, several different explanations, & RMA emails later they say I need to return the Pro 3 instead of them shipping me a replacement Ultra & shipping both back in one box as originally discussed. Now I have to make 2 trips to Fed-Ex which is a 30min round trip each time not to mention still no refund, still no replacement camera. Arlo is a complete joke, I wished I never bought the doorbell & should've just sold the whole system I have & went elsewhere. Good luck with their customer support. I've escalated to a supervisor & supposed to get a call back......we will see if that even happens.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @SK19

I have escalated this for you, your escalations number is 41718544. Someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

SK19
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Shayne,

Appreciate your response and escalating this issue for further support. My earlier case numbers are 41683569 (opened May 21) And 41316280 (opened Dec 7 ‘19) for your reference. Really hope to get past this sticky issue. Thx again...

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@SK19

No worries, The escalations team will be able to see all of your cases. Please let me know the results & I will be here to assist you.

SK19
Aspirant
Aspirant
Rosie from Arlo customer care called me and resolved the entire issue successfully. V satisfied customer here... Thx
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation