Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
TimUltra2User
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is anyone using Continuous Video Recording with Ultra 2 cameras? I purchased the CVR subscription but I can’t get the feature working. I have a case open with Arlo support but have not heard back from them. I have a software development background so I sent Arlo support exact steps on how to reproduce my problem including five screen shots.

Yes -  I know that AC power is required to use CVR feature.

So back to my question. Does anyone have Continuous Video Recording working with Ultra 2 cameras?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TimUltra2User
Aspirant
Aspirant

My issue was resolved by Arlo support. Arlo support had me CANCEL my CVR subscription and re-enroll my camera. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No Ultra 2s here but what does your subscription show for CVR? If you select to show the timeline for the camera(s), what do you see?

TimUltra2User
Aspirant
Aspirant

Subscription > CVR Plan

Shows 1 camera participating in CVR subscription

It even shows a renewal date one month from the date I enrolled

Subscription > CVR Plan > Change Plan

Shows my correct camera name enrolled with 14 day option selected

Devices > clock icon of CVR camera

Shows timeline but you can’t select a range to see video

Error message “Add CVR plan to your camera to your camera to use timeline 

feature”

Pressing  UPGRADE NOW  takes me right back to the Subscriptions screen which 

shows I have already added a camera to CVR plan.

So the inconsistent screens suggests that I have a software problem not a configuration problem. I sent all these screen shots to Arlo support last week.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Dumb, silly question but are you sure you're selecting the proper camera to view the timeline?

TimUltra2User
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I am selecting the correct camera.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey TimUltra2User,

You mentioned you contacted the support team about this. Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

TimUltra2User
Aspirant
Aspirant

My issue was resolved by Arlo support. Arlo support had me CANCEL my CVR subscription and re-enroll my camera. 

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation