Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
spainme
Aspirant
Aspirant

Cloud option in Library there one day gone the next

In the first week of having my Ultra SmartHub and camera's I used to be able to navigate to Library and choose 'Cloud' at the top.  Now, I no longer have that option - the cloud selection is gone.

Since a particular point in time (unknown but suspect since sd card was inserted enabled then disabled) , it appears that:

• the recordings are correctly being saved to Cloud (took sd card out and videos still record).
  • I can 'favourite' and delete any of those recordings via Library

But I just can't see any of cloud recordings that I use to be able to see.  I don't understand.  Any help would be appreciated.

I have tried:

• Rebooting Base
  • Removing and adding back all devices

Firmware1.16.3.4_744_c289687

HardwareHardwareVMB5000r4

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
spainme
Aspirant
Aspirant

SOLVED by self...

Note: the following resolution criteria seems to only be definitive for the app (mobile device).  Web browser still does not show the two options

If you have an SD card inserted into the SmartHub

And you have SmartHub storage setting for SD Card 'Record Locally' toggled on

And you have SmarHub sotrage setting for SD Card 'Direct Storage Access" togged on

When you navigate to Library

Then you should see two dropdown options 'Cloud' or 'SmartHub' (SmartHub equating to your SD Card)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JJAdV
Apprentice
Apprentice

This happens a lot and if you kill the app and restart it sometimes it comes back online..

spainme
Aspirant
Aspirant

SOLVED by self...

Note: the following resolution criteria seems to only be definitive for the app (mobile device).  Web browser still does not show the two options

If you have an SD card inserted into the SmartHub

And you have SmartHub storage setting for SD Card 'Record Locally' toggled on

And you have SmarHub sotrage setting for SD Card 'Direct Storage Access" togged on

When you navigate to Library

Then you should see two dropdown options 'Cloud' or 'SmartHub' (SmartHub equating to your SD Card)

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation