Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification
Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification by Nov 30th, 2020 to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account.
Please enable this feature now. Learn More.

Re: Chat with Jimmy Lin, Director of Product Management, 7/18 11 a.m. PST

Discussion stats
  • 33 Replies
  • 11 Likes
  • 13 In Conversation
Highlighted
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @Rlbnkk we're actively working with SmartThings and look forward to announcing more when available 

Highlighted
Arlo Employee Retired

@Jhawk27 

I'd love to tell you more about the exciting future... stay tuned! 

The community will be amongst the first to know

Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

Great that you agree with me  @JimmyLin  but can you answer the question as I am still dependent on the browser to access the cameras primarily because if I need to capture anything from CVR to provide to authorities I need to record my desktop.  I can't save footage from CVR on my mobile device.  If I am wrong then please tell me how.

Highlighted
Arlo Employee Retired

@Flicker6 

Understand your frustration, let us continue to work on this.

Highlighted
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks everyone for joining me today. I enjoyed chatting with you and look forward to doing this again soon. We will keep this thread open until end of day today so if you have more questions, leave them here and I will come back and respond in the next couple of days.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
When will the multi sensor be ready??????
Model: VMS5240 | Arlo Ultra 2 Camera Kit
Highlighted
Initiate
Initiate

Hi @JimmyLin!  Thanks for taking the time to do this.

My question centers around downtime/notifications thereof.  On a few occassions my Ultra cameras have lost connectivity with the base station and there's no way of knowing unless I happen to be checking the cameras in the app.  I would love to see notificatoins via txt/email when a camera goes offline or loses connectivity.

The last time this happened I was literally about to head out the door to the beach but instead had to break out a ladder to fix a camera on the second floor.  If I had known ahead of time it wouldn't have been so painfully rushed.

Model: VMS5140 | Arlo Ultra 1 Camera Kit, VMC5040 | Arlo Ultra Add-On Camera, VMB5000 | Arlo Ultra Base Station
Highlighted
Arlo Employee Retired

@Eaglesam

We are targeting in the first half of 2020

Highlighted
Arlo Employee Retired

@dapak 

Great idea. I've taken this thought back internally for further discussion

Discussion stats
  • 33 Replies
  • 11 Likes
  • 13 In Conversation